Cisco SGE2000P 24-Port Managed Stackable Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 4 SFPs + Power over Ethernet
The Cisco SGE2000P is optimised for maximising system availability with fully redundant Stacking, Redundant Power options, and Dual Images for resilient firmware upgrades. The SGE2000P is able to secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, Access Control Lists (ACL), DOS Prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced QoS and traffic management features ensure clear and reliable IP voice and video communications. The SGE2000P provides an intuitive, secure management interface enabling network administrators to better utilise its comprehensive management feature-set, resulting in a better optimised and more secure network.
- Fully resilient stacking provides optimised growth with simplified management
- Linksys One Ready - simple, automated installation with Linksys One Services Routers
- Maximum security and control of traffic with policing, shaping, ACLs, and QoS (Quality of Service)
- Provides IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) power to IP phones, surveillance cameras, or APs
- Depth: 4.4cm x Height: 37.5cm x Width: 44cm
- PoE: 15.4W (maximum per port), Total power 185W