SARK 200 PBX
The SARK 200 is set to break new ground in the small business PBX market place. With it's ease of installation, eco-friendly power consumption, aggressive pricing and full function big PBX features it provides a compelling solution for any small business.
The new SARK 200 embedded PBX is ideal for small businesses on a budget. It delivers a level of big switch functionality and flexibility previously unheard of at such a low price point.
Compact IP Solution
The SARK 200 is a fully featured energy efficient PBX small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. The appliance can be configured with up to 12 extensions (up to 24 with expansion licence) and suitable for upto 8 concurrent calls. It's the perfect PBX if you have access to Ethernet, cable or fibre-to-the-cabinet (FTTC) broadband (e.g. BT Infinity) and it can very often pay for itself by reducing the need for conventional phone lines and allowing you to take advantage of low-cost VoIP call rates.
Full PBX feature set
Although the SARK 200 comes in a tiny package, the on-board ARM processor is extremely powerful, enabling it to deliver many of the advanced features only found in large conventional PBX's. Features like call queuing, interactive voice response (IVR), music-on-hold and least-cost-routing are all included as standard in the product.
- Recommended for deployments of 1-12 users or 12-24 with expansion licence
- With up to 8 concurrent calls
- Compatible with all open SIP handsets and SIP soft phones
- Zero touch and/or automatic provisioning (Aastra, Cisco, Panasonic, Polycom, Snom, Yealink)
- IAX2 & SIP VoIP trunking capability
- SARK 200 Basic Call Recording & Call Logging (Call Recording Package available)
- Unlimited inbound DDI numbers
- Unlimited voice mailboxes with 8 hours of voice mail storage
- Call management - hold, transfer, forwarding
- Hot desking interface
- Paging/Tannoy capability - ideal for use with the Algo 8180
- Music on hold
- Intuitive web based configuration and management interface
- Detailed per extension call records
- Free inter-office calls with suitable connectivity
- The SARK 200 can be extended to connect to legacy technologies (such as ISDN lines) using gateways. We recommend Sangoma Vega gateways
The SARK 200 is avaiable as part of a bundle with the Sangoma Vega 50 BRI and FXO Gateway
Support & Downloads
- SARK 200 Datasheet
- SARK Overview Brochure
- SARK 200 Call Recording Package
- SARK 200 Quick start guide
- Quick start configuration guide for SARK and Sangoma Vega 50 BRI Gateway
- Quick start configuration guide for SARK and Sangoma Vega 50 FXO Gateway
SARK Case Studies
Delivering consumer voice and internet services over microwave.
- North Link Ferrys
Call Centre Package
- Warwick Science Park
SARK High Availability
Handle more calls, take more bookings and reduce costs.
What's in the box
- SARK 200 IP PBX,
- Mains Plug,
- Ethernet Cable,
- USB to MiniUSB,
- SD Card
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty