Sangoma Vega 200G - E1/T1 Digital Gateway
The Vega 200 VoIP gateway connects digital telephony equipment to IP networks. Each unit comes configured with capacity for 60 simultaneous calls. This unit cannot be expanded beyond 60 simultaneous calls. (Need more calls? Take a look at the Vega 400)
The available Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) makes the Vega 200 the most resilient gateway in it is class. In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the Vega gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connected directly to the PSTN. In addition, the use of the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool makes the Vega 200 the easiest to provision gateway on the market.
Each E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 200 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. This configuration provides no disruption to the configuration of existing equipment, flexibility & choice for call routing
- Fixed configuration of 60 VoIP calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local survivability
- Available SRES and SNAP support
- Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing
- Emergency PSTN backup
- Voice, fax and modem Support
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions: 270mm(W) x 155mm(D) x 43mm(H) - Rackmount ears supplied: 107mm
- Qualified for Microsoft® Lync 2013
Open, Non–Proprietary Interfaces
The Vega 200 gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
- ETSI ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
All Vega gateways can support SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX.
The Vega 200 gateway has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
View online Trade Pricing information for all products using ProSys
If you don't have a username and password fill in our Reseller application form and a member of our sales team will get back to you.
If you have forgotten your username and or password please inform us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.