Aastra 142d is the perfect DECT phone for Aastra's SIP-DECT solution, which allows the complete integration of SIP and DECT communication.
This feature rich handset is a powerful tool for business communications on the go. It has a variety of convenient features such as hands-free operation, vibrating alert, back-lit graphic display and caller lists. Call filter, alarm function and the display of time and date complete the features.
A transferable memory card stores 100 phonebook entries and specific data of the handset.
Hands free operation and the option to connect a headset allows easy operation.
- Hands-free operation
- Back-lit display (colour: amber)
- Back-lit keypad
- Transferable memory card (stores 100 phonebook entries and specific data of the handset).
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Vibrating alert
- SOS-key for immediate connection to an emergency number
- Quick Call feature on keys 1 to 9
- Info-key for Messages and Caller list
- Info and loudspeaker-key flashing when activated
- Microphone mute function
- 30 ring tones
- Display of field strength, 4 steps
- Adjustable volume control (receiver, loudspeaker), 8 steps
- Auto-answer (for headset use)
- Key lock, manually and automatically (1 minute timer)
- Ring tone off (temporary )
- Silent charging
- Call filter (blocking / release)
- Date / time (local format can be selected)
- Supports: call waiting, call hold, brokering, call transfer (blind / consultation)
- Supports call forward: always, busy, no answer
- 13 Languages (Czech, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish)