- Phone Management
For service providers and resellers with several hundreds or even thousands of phones deployed, managing and updating them can prove to be a logistical nightmare. By using the ProVu provisioning platform, controlling and managing phones in the field is made easy. Any firmware updates or changes to settings can be set on the provisioning platform and phones will upload these the next time they call home to the platform. This can also be done in a controlled manner e.g. 100 phones overnight, to make sure any new firmware does not cause a problem to your entire deployment.
ProSys phone management empowers your support team to make changes and view diagnostics directly, rather than walking the (non technical) end user through these steps over the phone.
This tool is ideal for technical and purchasing staff in:
- SIP installers
- Anyone who supplies and provides support to customers using IP phones
- Facilities management
- View and monitor your deployed phones
- Search for phone by: MAC address or phone number (provisioned or actual)
- Ability to edit settings on phones (e.g. change the SIP username and password)
- Manage firmware upgrades
- Log of phone status information and errors
- Log of firmware changes
You really can manage all of your SIP phones; if you have phones deployed that were not purchased from ProVu, they can be added into your phone management system for a small one off fee.
|Fake web interface|
Benefits of Phone Management
- Faster resolution of problems
- Better and faster customer service
- Makes life easier for your support staff
- Reduced support costs
- React quickly to operational problems
- Controlled and safe firmware upgrades
ProSys offers a range of tools designed to ease delivery and management of CPE.
Find out more about ProSys
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss how we can help you simplify your CPE fulfilment process please call us on 01484 840048. Or fill out our Reseller application form to become a ProVu partner.