Aastra RFP L34 Outdoor SIP-DECT Base Station
This Aastra RFP 34 IP is part of the SIP-DECT solution
The outdoor base station RFP 34 IP performs the outdoor operating requirements (class of protection IP 65). If required, radio relay antennas can also be used instead of the dipole antennas. The RFP 34 IP is powered using Power-over-Ethernet.
Even difficult premises or areas can be fitted with an ideal network. Each radio fixed part works flexibly with 12 of the available radio channels and guarantees sufficient call capacity.
- Range: 300m but depend on site
- Upto 8 calls per base station
- GAP standard supported
- Support 256 base configured in clusters
- Central configuration via WEB-Configurator
- Utility to monitor all clustered bases and handsets in an organisation
- Support up to 512 extensions configured on 1 base
- Support True handover without disconnecting call
- Support for LDAP Directory Search
- Data can be backed up to external ftp, http or tftp server and can be easily reloaded in case of failure.
- Support High availability
- Compatible with the: Aastra 610d, Aastra 620d and the Aastra 630d
- Can use either a directional antenna (upgrade) or a dipole antenna (standard).