2N® Force analogue intercom
The Most Robust Door Guard for an Analogue Environment
The 2N® Force analogue door intercom guarantees reliable security for building entrances it provides the maximum possible coverage available on the market in accordance with the IP65 standard, thanks to which it is resistant not only to bad weather, water and dust, but also mechanical damage, including vandalism. The intercom can be fitted into a wall or plasterboard, or it can be affixed to a wall. There are 1 or 4 button versions, and a version with 1 button and a keypad is also available.
It is suitable for all locations with no IP infrastructure, but also for customers who don't want to invest in an IP solution. You can install the compact 2N® Force intercom simply by connecting it to an analogue branch exchange (PBX), GSM gateway or public telephone network (PSTN). This will therefore integrate easily into the company’s current telephone system. All essential intercom functions can be set up remotely from your telephone with the help of an easy to follow voice menu.
- Model options include 1 button with or without keypad and a 4 button option
- Illuminated buttons and backlit keyboard
- 1W Speaker
- Maximum resistance against dust, water, and mechanical damage, IP65 protection
- Mounting options: flush mount (requires flush mount installation box) or on wall mount
- Suitable for industrial zones, government institutions, prisons, educational facilities, airports and parking lots
- 2 years manufacturers warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
The 2N analogue Force is available with 1 and 4 buttons. The 1 button option is available with a keypad.
The 2N Force comes ready to mount on the surface of a wall or for flush mount installations there are mounting boxes avaliable to purchase.