2N® Helios Safety Analogue intercom
Emergency calling anywhere
2N® Helios Safety is a emergency analogue intercom that will ensure two-way communication between two remote locations when needed. Its striking orange colour and illuminated button ensure that it is visible and functions even in crisis situations. 2N® Helios Safety provides the highest level of protection against dust and water and mechanical damage up to IP65, and it is thus also resistant to rough handling and adverse weather conditions.
You can install the compact 2N® Helios Safety emergency intercom simply by connecting it to an analogue branch exchange (PBX), GSM gateway or public telephone network (PSTN). This will therefore integrate easily into the company’s current telephone system. All essential intercom functions can be set up remotely from your telephone with the help of an easy to follow voice menu.
- The greatest durability on the market
- Striking orange colour that can't be missed
- Illuminated emergency button
- 1W speaker
- Maximum resistance against dust, water, and mechanical damage, IP65 protection
- Flush mount or on wall mount (requires additional on wall box)
- Suitable for parking lots, train stations, airports, motorways, industrial zones
- 2 years manufacturers warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)