- 2N Installer Training
2N Installer Training
2N Installer Training
Accelerate your 2N business by becoming an accredited installer with ProVu. Ideal for security and telecom installers, this course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to sell, configure and mechanically install 2N's leading door entry solutions.
Offering you the ideal opportunity to grow your business, this course enables you to get to grips with what is sometimes considered a challenging product set.
Combining both theory and practical-based learning, this course will be assessed by a short 40 minute exam, which upon successful completion will provide attendees with a FREE 2-device licence and access to one significantly reduced NFR unit (limited to one per company).
- 2N Product Overview & Use Cases
- Basics of Networking/SIP
- Mechanical installation & basic configuration of the 2N IP Verso
- Access Control Module tutorial & practical exercise
- Security Release & lock installation practical exercise
- My2N & Access Commander demo
- Final examination
- Gain valuable hands-on experience of 2N devices
- Learn how to install and configure 2N units
- Receive a FREE 2-device licence (worth £40) which enables you access the My2N service from your devices for one year
- Access NFR pricing on your choice of 2N intercoms (limited to one per company)
Training Requirements & Costs
This training course is ideal for people in technical-based roles. As part of the course attendees will require the use of a laptop and will need to pass a short exam which covers both written and practical elements to become an accredited 2N Installer.
In order to ensure all delegates receive a high degree of personal tuition, this training course is limited to a maximum of 10 attendees. Places are charged at £35 per attendee, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please note; ProVu are unable to provide electrical qualifications, if required, these will need to be sourced elsewhere.
To express your interest in attending a future 2N Installer training course simply register your interest. If you would like to arrange a training course at an alternate location please contact us.