- 2N Installer Training
2N Installer Training
Accelerate your 2N business by becoming an accredited installer with ProVu. Ideal for security, telecom and AV installers, this course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to sell, configure and mechanically install 2N's leading door entry solutions.
Combining both theory and practical-based learning, this course will provide a solid foundation for those looking to develop their knowledge around the specification, configuration and installation of the latest IP intercoms and access control solutions.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please note; ProVu are unable to provide electrical qualifications, if required, these will need to be sourced elsewhere.
- 2N product overview & use cases
- Selecting the most suitable intercom for your installation
- Securing your installation
- Access Control Systems and additional modules
- Centralised management of 2N
- How to configure advanced features on 2N
- Gain valuable hands-on experience of 2N devices
- Learn how to install and configure 2N units
- Understand the protocols and standards of IP networks relevant to intercom systems
- Develop your knowledge of integrating an IP intercom system as part of an existing building management system or smart home solution
This training course is ideal for people in technical-based roles. As part of the course attendees will require the use of a laptop which will need to brought along with them.
In order to ensure all delegates receive a high degree of personal tuition, this training course is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To express your interest in attending a future 2N training course simply register your interest. If you would like to arrange a training course at an alternate location please contact us.