Remarkable Audio and Gigabit ethernet in an Expandable IP Telephone
The Aastra 6735i brings GigE to Aastra's popular mid-market business phone range. Providing dual Gigabit Ethernet ports via an integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch, the 6735i is built for today's high bandwidth network environments. The 6735i combines the exceptional voice quality of wideband audio with powerful features and flexibility.
This phone has a sleek and elegant design, with a large 144 x 75 pixel backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic softkeys, the 6735i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously.
The 6735i is ideally suited for moderate to heavy telephone users who require several one touch feature keys and XML based programs, in a Gigabit network environment.
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- Very fast 10/100/1000 ethernet speed
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing and priority alerting
- XML support for productivity-enhancing applications
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting/Call timer
- Callers log
- Local 3-way Conference
- Programmable speed dial
- Missed call notification
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Supports up to 3 M670i (536M) or M675i (560M) expansion keypads