The ASUS DSL-N16 ADSL/VDSL wireless modem router is stylish and truly multi-functional with a reliable performance. This dual-purpose router allows customers to use it as a either a modem router or a standalone wireless router. It is compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2/2+, ADSL, fibre and cable services plus with IPv6 support, it provides a complete future-proof solution.
The ASUS DSL-N16 features four Fast Ethernet LAN ports and with its 802.11n Wi-Fi interface it ensures compatibility with existing 2.4 GHz wireless equipment.
- Supports VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL multimode
- 4 x Fast Ethernet LAN Ports
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- LED Status lights
- IPv4 & IPv6 enabled
- TR-069 CPE WAN Management Protocol
- Easy-to-use ASUSWRT graphical user interface
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- DSL-N16 VDSL/ADSL Wireless Modem Router
- RJ-45 cable
- DSL/phone cable (RJ-11 cable)
- Power adapter
- Warranty card
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
This product has now been discontinued. We recommend the TP-Link VR1210v as an alternative which offers all of the same functionality along with Dual Band WiFi and an in-built ATA to support your telephony requirements.