Cisco 6800 Key Expansion Module
The Cisco IP Phone 6800 key expansion module (KEM) enables users to extend the capabilities of the Cisco 6851 multiplatform phone with up to 28 additional buttons (14 physical). The KEM supports the Programmable Line Key (PLK) function which enables users to utilise call monitoring and answering.
Please note: the 6800 key expansion module does not support SIP registrations and is compatible with the 6851 only.
- 3.5" (9cm) grayscale backlit LCD display (160x270 pixel)
- 14 physical buttons (28 using page keys)
- Compatible with:
- Cisco 6851
- Powered by host phone
- Illuminated buttons
- Power save mode
- Supplied with footstand and cable to connect directly to the phone in a traditional side-by-side configuration
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
View Cisco 6800 Key Expansion Module Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- CP-68KEM Attendant Console
- Connection Cable
- Footstand for console and phone
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
The Cisco IP Phone 6800 KEM doesn't have its own local power supply; it gets power from the attached phone.