Cisco 7811 IP Phone
The Cisco 7811 IP Phone is the entry level model in the 7800 Series. This model supports one SIP account and delivers advanced IP Telephony features. The Cisco 7811 has a generously sized greyscale display and supports PoE, an optional power supply is available for non-PoE deployments.
With the option to be wall mounted, the Cisco 7811 is ideal for use as a basic door entry phone.
- 3.28" greyscale display (384×106 pixel)
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (PSU available separately)
- 1 SIP account
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
View Cisco 7811 IP Phone Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- CP-7811 phone
- Curly cord
- Desktop stand
- Network cable
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.