Cisco 7861 IP Phone
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone forms part of the 7800 Series. This model supports sixteen SIP accounts and delivers advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio. The Cisco 7861 has a generously sized 3.5" greyscale backlit display and supports PoE, an optional power supply is available for non-PoE deployments. This model has 16 programmable memory keys which can be set up as line keys or can support call features, for example speed dialling with BLF.
The Cisco 7861 IP phone allows for use of a wired or wireless RJ9 headset, for EHS support you will require an EHS adaptor.
- 3.5" backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 16 SIP accounts (16 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Two-position foot stand
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal or White
- 1 year warranty
View Cisco 7861 IP Phone Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.