Cisco 8800 Key Expansion Module
Quickly adapt to market changes with the Cisco 8800 key expansion module. Offering busy users such as receptionists a quick and easy way to identify contacts, the 8800-KEM provides a total of 36 programmable function keys across a 2-page view on a large LCD display. The keys on this device can be programmed to suit individual requirements; whether you’re looking to add speed dials, or one-button-to-push access to contacts most frequently used, this key expansion module can be customised to your needs. For added functionality, users can daisy chain up to three 8800-KEM modules with the 8861 IP phone and up to two with the 8851.
Users of the CP-8865 also have the option to extend their device usability with the 8800-KEM-V module. Featuring an angled screen, the 8800-KEM-V has been specially designed to match the phone’s screen position. Up to three 8800-KEM-V’s can be daisy-chained to the CP-8865 to add an additional 108 programmable line and feature keys.
- 4.3" high resolution colour display (480 x 272 pixel)
- 18 physical buttons (36 across 2-page view)
- Compatible with:
- Powered by host phone (see power requirements table in the 'Support and Downloads' section)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Colour: Charcoal (also available in white)
- 1 year warranty
Note: The Cisco IP Phone Wall-Mount Kit for a single KEM is a nonlocking wall-mount kit that supports the 8851 and 8861 audio phones only. This wall-mount kit does not support the 8865 video phone and a KEM because of the difference in the rear housing on the 8865.
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Expansion module
- Desktop stand
- Connector with 2 screws for fixing
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
The Cisco IP Phone 8800 KEM doesn't have its own local power supply; it gets power from the attached phone.
|Setup||802.3af PoE||802.3at PoE||Power Cube 4|
|8851 + 1x KEM|
|8851 + 2x KEM|
|8861 + 1x KEM|
|8861 + 2x KEM||*|
|8861 + 3x KEM||*|
|8865 + 1x KEM|
|8865 + 2x KEM||*|
|8865 + 3x KEM||*|
* The fast-charging feature on the back USB does not work when more than one KEM is attached to the 8861 and 8865 using 802.3at PoE.