Cisco 8800 Key Expansion Module
Quickly adapt to market changes with the Cisco 8800 A Key Expansion Module. Increase productivity as well as give users a competitive advantage with a large LCD display. Giving users a quick and easy way to identify contacts the CP 8800A provides a total of 28 function keys across a 2-page view. Users can daisy change up to three 8800 A KEMs to the 8861 IP phone and up to two with the 8851.
The 8800A KEM can provide additional keys for directory numbers, speed dial and or programmable feature keys. These keys are illuminated when configured as directory numbers or shared-line keys which allow for easy identification of line status.
- 3.5" high resolution colour display (320x480 pixel)
- 14 physical buttons (28 using page keys)
- Compatible with:
- Powered by host phone (see power requirements table in the 'Support and Downloads' section)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Note: The Cisco IP Phone Wall-Mount Kit for a single KEM is a nonlocking wall-mount kit that supports the 8851 and 8861 audio phones only. This wall-mount kit does not support the 8865 video phone and a KEM because of the difference in the rear housing on the 8865.
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Expansion module
- Desktop stand
- Connector with 2 screws for fixing
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
The Cisco IP Phone 8800 KEM doesn't have its own local power supply; it gets power from the attached phone.
|Setup||802.3af PoE||802.3at PoE||Power Cube 4|
|8851 + 1x KEM|
|8851 + 2x KEM|
|8861 + 1x KEM|
|8861 + 2x KEM||*|
|8861 + 3x KEM||*|
|8865 + 1x KEM|
|8865 + 2x KEM||*|
|8865 + 3x KEM||*|
* The fast-charging feature on the back USB does not work when more than one KEM is attached to the 8861 and 8865 using 802.3at PoE.