Cisco 8841 SIP Phone
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone forms part of the 8800 Series. It features a large 5" high resolution, colour display for increased productivity as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications. This IP phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch and has PoE capabilities.
The Cisco 8841 supports five programmable line keys, which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF.
- 5" high resolution colour display (800x480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 2 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
View Cisco 8841 SIP Phone Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- CP-8841 phone
- Curly cord
- Desktop stand
- Network cable
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.