Cisco 8845 IP Video Phone
The Cisco 8845 IP Video Phone forms part of the 8800 Series. It features a large 5" high resolution colour display for increased productivity, as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications and a 720p HD video camera for two-way video calling. This IP phone supports many advanced features including an in-built Gigabit Ethernet switch and bluetooth capabilities.
The Cisco 8845 supports five programmable line keys, which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF.
- 5" high resolution colour display (800x480 pixel)
- 720p HD video
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 2 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal or White
- 1 year warranty
View Cisco 8845 IP Video Phone Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.