Cisco ATA 191
The Cisco ATA 191 Multiplatform Analogue Telephone Adapter converts traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communication equipment into IP devices, offering greater cost-effectiveness.
Suitable for customers looking to bring traditional analogue devices into the IP world, the ATA 191 enables users to connect to enterprise networks, small offices or cloud-based services though two integrated standard FXS ports which can be configured as two SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) registrations.
Designed to work with third-party call control systems, this analogue adapter enables users to protect and extend their existing systems without the need for major investment.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband internet connection
- Provides a complete security solution for both media and signaling
- Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced processing, high-performance echo cancellation, voice activity detection and comfort noise generation
- Improves servicability with a dedicated PRT button for problem reporting and log collection
- Enables IPv6 dual stack to help migration to IPv6
- Enables zero-touch provisioning via TR-069 and XML configuration files
- 2 x RJ-11 FXS ports
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- LED Indicators: power, network, phone 1, phone 2 and PRT
- Wall mountable