The Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Module is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series and designed for use with the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones. It is an ideal solution for small businesses wanting to simplify incoming call handling by quickly directing calls to the requested party and also to monitor line status from a central location.
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA 500 Series IP Phone, providing 32 programmable speed-dial or direct station select buttons, each illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the BLF. Incoming calls can immediately be transferred to the proper location with the push of a button assigned to the extension.
- Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco® SPA 500 Series IP Phones
- 32 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers
- Multicolored LEDs monitor the status of each configured voice line via Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Two attendant consoles can be linked, for a total of 64 buttons
- One-touch transfer
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Module
- Attachment arm
- Two attachment arm screws
- Auxiliary cable
- Desktop stand
- Quick Installation Guide
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.