Dialogic DNI Media Boards
Dialogic®'s DNI E1/T1 Media Board Range offer an extremely versatile platform which can be used in conjunction with Dialogic®'s PowerMedia™ Host Media Processing (HMP) software for easy implementation into any communication infrastructure. Available as a single E1/T1 to up to 8 E1/T1, the DNI boards support onboard G.168 echo cancellation, enabling efficient VoIP gateway functionality.
The DNI half-length boards are standard height PCI Express format providing a native PSTN interface to Dialogic® PowerMedia™ Host Media Processing (HMP Software). PowerMedia™ HMP performs media processing tasks on general-purpose servers without using specialised software, and provides media services for building flexible, scalable and cost-effective IP media servers. DNI boards and PowerMedia HMP can be combined to provide a cost-effective platform for converged TDM-IP applications.
The DNI range breaks the traditional DSP-based media span paradigm by providing a digital network interface ready for use with virtually any configuration of host-based media resources which complement the base gateway compatibility. Suitable to be used in place of full-size PCI Express format DNI boards of equivalent density in applications using PowerMedia HMP without programming changes, DNI boards are compatible with the Dialogic DSI SS7 protocol stacks, enabling users to combine HMP media on the host with SS7 signaling on the board.
- Interface to PowerMedia HMP
- Eight, four, two or one digital network interface(s)
- Software-selectable trunks configure DNI Boards for either T1 or E1
- Provides four different densities to support a cost-effective range of solutions
- Allows a choice of PSTN protocols and combines HMP media and signaling, including SS7 in conjunction with the Dialogic® DSI SS7 Protocol stack
- Reduces the total cost of ownership by increasing flexibility, reducing inverntory and simplifying purchasing & test efforts
- Allows host-based video, voice, speech, conference, fax and IP transcoding to be accessible from the PSTN interface; can be configured in a wide range of densities, scalable in individual port increments
- Host streaming interface
- Half length, standard height PCI Express form factor
- Support for a wide range of PSTN protocols including ISDN and CAS signaling
- Permits the use of lower-cost-rack-mount servers designed for small footprint peripherals
- Provides a consistent programming interface for call control utilised by boards with Dialogic® DM3 architecture and by PowerMedia HMP
- Enables a low-latency, 256-duplex channel interface to host-based media and IP networks
- Dialogic® Global Call Software