Dialogic®'s Integrated Media Gateways (IMG) enable service providers to add new telephony services to existing systems quickly and effectively by enabling interworking between IP and PSTN networks via high-density optical, telephony and Ethernet connections in a compact IU form factor. Ideal for retail, wholesale and enhanced VoIP deployments along with contact centres, mobile virtual network operations (MVNO) and mobile VAS, the IMG 2020 series transforms media and signaling to support efficient and reliable voice, fax, modem and tone-based sessions for mobile and cloud-based applications while providing secure sessions across IP and mixed network boundaries in support of service level agreements.
The IMG 2020 combines Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) to IP gateway, any-to-any signaling and Session Border Controller (SBC) functionality in a single chassis which offers significant reductions in CAPEX and OPEX when compared to less integrated alternatives.
Supplied with the ability to deliver SIP services into SS7, SIGTRAN, PRI and SIP-I networks, the IMG 2020 series also incorporates selected SBC features including support for IPv6, an embedded firewall, Denial of Service (DoS) protection and bulk SIP registration which facilitates customer migration from TDM fixed and mobile networks. Thanks to these features, users are able to update their gateways to support new services such as high definition (HD) voice, transcoding between IP networks and SIP trunking.
- Scalable from 50 to 2250 simultaneous sessions with multimedia transcoding, and 128 to 2016 channels of SS7 signaling
- Combined IP and TDM gateway features on a single platform
- Carrier class design and features provide high availability, reliable throughput and enhanced service delivery
- Eliminates the need to add separate hardware to support both security and transcoding requirements, helping to reduce CAPEX and number of platforms deployed
- Any-to-any signaling and media support
- Support for SS7, SIP signaling, IPv6 and IPv4 networking along with voice transcoding provides a cost-effective platform to help service providers evolve from a TDM to an all-IP environment
- Scalable IP and TDM connectivity solution provides high performance in a small footprint to help lower OPEX and CAPEX
- SIP profiler, web based user interface and offline configuration
- Integrated encryption and transcoding support for voice, tones and faxing
- Integrated multimedia gateway features facilitate TDM and IP interworking to provide service delivery flexibility and automated failover between domains
- Carrier class solution
- Easy-to-use service configuration and management tools can help accelerate service deployment and simplify platform management
The Dialogic IMG 2020 series are available in a DC or AC power version with the following number of ports: