DrayTek VigorSwitch P2540X
The DrayTek Vigor Switch P2540X has a multitude of features for users to explore. Delivering power and data over Ethernet cables, users are able to power up to 48 devices up to 30 watts per port. Allowing the P2540X to connect to multiple devices to build a network of devices and with the Vigor Switch central management system, users are able to easily set up VLAN from their routers and view a centralised hierarchy of all connected switches. Giving users complete control over their networks security and stability.
Making use of the Layer 2+ VLAN routing, the Vigor Switch P2540X is able to link to multiple subnets with static routes, VLAN routing and integrated DHCP server. Reducing the risk of bottlenecks occurring within users networks.
- 48 x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE+
- 6 x SFP+ 10GbE Ports for Uplink / Fibre
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) for IP phones, wireless access points, IP Cameras etc.
- 400-watt Power-over-Ethernet budget
- 802.1q VLANs with Dynamic MAC-based, Voice & Surveillance VLAN
- VLAN Routing & Static Route with DHCP server / relay
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol
- QoS for Application traffic prioritisation
- 802.1x RADIUS / TACACS+ Port Authentication with Accounting
- Voice VLAN for QoS (OUI Mode)
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Port Mirroring & Link Aggregation
- IGMP Snooping & Querying
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support with IP Conflict Prevention
- Hardware Monitor with smart fan control
- Centrally managed or standalone operation
- Console Port
- 2 year manufacturers warranty