Eartec QD Heaset Range
The Eartec QD range of headsets is now available from ProVu. These lightweight headsets offer users a comfortable, flexible and great value headset solution. There are four different models in the range offering a monaural or binaural solution as well as a choice between flex or easy flex boom depending on your working environment and personal preference.
The range is fully compatible with our entire range of IP deskphones and DECT handsets (with a headset port), by simply choosing the correct bottom cable. See our headset compatibility guide to find out which cable you require. Because the headsets have quick disconnect (QD) functionality it enables them to be used across multiple devices, even if the devices have different connection types.
- High clarity audio
- Compatible with wide range of phones - See compatibility guide for more details
- Choice of Monaural or binaural (single or dual earpiece)
- Adjustable microphone boom
- International standard hearing protection to your ears
- Leatherette ear cushion for all-day comfort
- Quick Disconnect functionality providing flexible connection to:
- 4P4C (RJ9) standard headset socket
- 2.5mm jack
- 3.5mm stereo jack
- USB2.0 for connection to a PC
- Noise cancelling and anti-static shock microphone cancels out extraneous noise available on the 510/510D models
- 2 Year Warranty