Fanvil GA10 ATA
The Fanvil GA10 is a single port compact SIP ATA gateway. Ideal for those looking for a cost-effective way to adapt existing analogue phones. The Fanvil GA10 offers a convenient solution to quickly connect devices such as analogue phones, fax machines, emergency alarm systems, lift phones and fire alarm systems to VoIP.
With support for G.722 and Opus codec, the Fanvil GA10 offers 2 SIP lines and support for 3-way audio conferencing. Featuring 4 status indicator lights and a single FXS port with RJ11 connection, the GA10 is the ideal solution to quickly adapt existing equipment in preparation of the ISDN switch off.
For those looking for an ATA with BT connection, the GA11 is an alternate option.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband internet connection
- Single FXS RJ11 port ATA gateway
- Compatible with a variety of devices including; analogue phones, fax machines, emergency alarm systems, lift phones and fire alarm systems
- Offers 2 SIP lines and supports Opus codec
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference calling and voicemail