Gigaset E500H handset (slave handset)
Easy and instinctive to use, this handset increases the joy of staying in touch. The easy-to-use Gigaset E500H is the intuitive handset designed for true calling comfort. Thanks to large keys on the illuminated keypad and large font size on the high-contrast display, you can effortlessly navigate the menu and make calls. Adjusting the volume to meet your needs is easy: the handset offers built-in easy volume control via a side key. Everyone can enjoy calling with the Gigaset E500H: it comes with enhanced acoustics. And you can even call hands-free with brilliant HSPTM sound quality. Furthermore, radiation-free5 ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the phone is in standby.
Exceptionally comfortable design and easy-to-use features make the Gigaset E500H the truly intuitive handset for calling that's as pleasurable as possible.
- Large keys for easy handling
- Optimal readability on the illuminated, high-contrast display with large font size
- Easy volume control via the side key
- ECO Mode Plus with no radiation
- 4 speed dial keys on handset
- Enhanced acoustics and hand-free talking in brilliant sound HSPTM quality
- Long talk and standby time of up to 25 and 240 hours, respectively
- Hearing aid compatible
- Caller ID with name and number (Dependent on country, network, operator)
- Phonebook with space for up to 150 entries
Please note: the E500H has limited compatibility with the all the Gigaset IP DECT base stations. This means that only basic features such as making and receiving calls will be available.