The Grandstream HT-802 gives users a powerful ATA/gateway with powerful VoIP & routing capabilities. Ideal for home & office environments, the HT-802 offers users the added benefits of connecting analogue devices to VoIP networks.
Designed using Grandsteram’s advanced SIP ATA/gateway technology, the HT-802 delivers exceptional voice quality via 2 FXS ports. What’s more the HT-802 comes with a unique security certificate from the state-of-the-art encryption in every unit.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning