The Grandstream WP810 is a portable and modern handset designed for enterprise use. Ideal for retail, logistics, medical and security environments, the WP810 has advanced features best suited to large areas. With an advanced antenna design and roaming support, users are able to move seamlessly throughout any Wi-Fi environment.
What’s more the Grandstream WP810 offers a 6 hour talk time with HD voice from the integrated dual-mics, making the WP810 an affordable option with high quality audio. As an additional feature the WP810 comes with a built-in configurable button for push to talk, allowing the WP810 to be more adaptable to the users needs.
- 1.8" (128 x 160) TFT colour LCD screen
- 2 soft keys
- Customisable button for push-to-talk, panic call and other related functions
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Micro USB for charging
- Dual mic
- 3-way conferencing
- Phonebook with support for up to 500 entries
- HD audio
- Power adaptor included
- Integrated dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi support
- 6 hours talk time
- Up to 120 hours standby time
View the Grandstream WP810 Datasheet for full list of technical specifications