snom have entered an agreement with HP to allow snom's global channel base access to a range of Microsoft® LyncTM optimized phones. The HP 4110 IP Phone is cost-effective and works standalone with out the need of a PC. These IP Phones can be powered using PoE technology or with an optional power adaptor. The HP 4110 runs Microsoft® LyncTM software which enables tight integration with all other Microsoft packages and is fully compatible with onsite/hosted Lync services and also works with Office 365*. The HP 4110 Lync phone is well suited for "hot-desking" applications. Users can log into their Microsoft Lync user accounts by entering their PINs on the phones, which allows them to access voicemail, personal contacts, and any customised user profile settings.
*To use the phone with Office 365, users need to be on E4 or Enterprise voice enabled plan.
- Microsoft® LyncTM optimized phone
- Standalone operation in a Lync environment
- 3.5" Colour TFT display
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity
- Well suited for "hot-desking" applications
- 1 year warranty
- Optimized for Microsoft® LyncTM infrastructure
- Provides ease of configuration and installation - compatible with other survivable branch appliances for Microsoft LyncTM