We are looking to appoint a commercially minded accountant. Areas in which you will have responsibility include:
- Working with the directors to grow the business and help formulate strategies and plans
- Ensuring that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Production of annual accounts, liaison with external auditors
- Completion and filing of financial returns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be qualified - management accountant or chartered accountant
- Have experience of working in industry and ideally in industries with fast moving stock items
- Strong IT skills including Sage Line 50 and Excel (supported by our Internal IT department)
- High integrity and openness, combined with commitment to good governance
- Highly personally motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in producing accurate and timely analyses
This position might suit a retiring full time professional who is now seeking part time engagement.
Hours of Work
The requirement would initially to be work approximately 40 hours per month, however some flexibility on this would be a benefit.
We are an award winning leading edge UK based distribution company. We are focused on expanding the supply of innovative Voice-over IP Communications Solutions. We provide all the parts needed for next generation telephone systems. We are a profitable successful company being driven by a young team that is engaged in rapidly growing the business in a dynamic and challenging environment. We are now looking for a part time accountant who will help to continue to drive this success story. ProVu are based in newly renovated offices within an architecturally rich textile mill in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
How to apply
Strictly no agencies.