Location: Milnsbridge, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
ProVu Communications is an award-winning value-added distributor of Voice over IP technology. Due to rapid growth, we are now on the lookout for a bright, enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn and take on a manner of tasks within our Finance Department.
Working alongside and assisting our Finance Team, your duties will include:
- Learning our Sales/Purchase Ledgers through our own database and Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Answering the telephone to customers
- Chasing overdue invoices via email and telephone
- Dealing with bank reconciliations, payments and transfers
- Processing of expense claims
- Cashflow forecasting
- Good all round IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with a confident and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work within a team and independently
- You will need to be social in order to build a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers as well as our own team
The successful candidate will be trained and mentored by a strong experienced team, as well as attending college on a day release basis to attain a Level 3 Diploma in Accounting AAT.
- 5 GCSEs graded A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
We are a rapidly evolving company with lots of potential and scope for career progression for the right candidate.
How to apply
We are looking to attract individual candidates and will not work with agencies.