ProVu Communications is an award-winning value-added distributor of Voice over IP technology, we specialise in providing specialist hardware and software throughout the UK ICT Channel working on behalf of some of the world’s leading IP manufacturers.
Having enjoyed consistent growth for the last 20 years, we now plan to build further on our success by recruiting a Marketing Assistant who will work alongside our Marketing Manager within our dynamic, award-winning marketing team. The individual will work on exciting marketing campaigns across both ProVu and our sister company, Alliot Technologies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy variety
- Have a can do attitude
- Be personable and able to get along with others easily
- Have excellent time management skills to deliver activities on time and meet deadlines
The job role entails:
- Assisting with low-level graphic design requirements using the Adobe creative package
- Help plan, create and execute campaigns across the companies' social media platforms
- Create and develop regular email marketing campaigns
- Assist with the organisation of company training events and exhibitions
- Help to prepare webpages for new product launches
- Manage stock levels of vendor marketing collateral and literature
- Work alongside others to design and develop marketing collateral such as brochures, powerpoint slides and sales aids
- General administration as required by the business for all departments
Some experience in marketing would be beneficial, however, support will be provided for the right candidate – we are very much about developing our employees and like to invest in our workforce.
What we offer
We're a small, friendly team who are passionate about the work we do. We pride ourselves as being leaders in our field and strive to provide the very best service we can. We know that our team is one of our core strengths, therefore we look to develop our staff and their careers wherever we can and offer a comfortable, fun environment.
After six months of employment you will enter the company bonus scheme which pays a quarterly bonus based on the performance of both the company and yourself.
- Company bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing up to 23 days per year served)
- We offer fully funded training courses to help you develop, learn and gain accreditations
- A modern, stylish work place in a converted Yorkshire mill
- A great working atmosphere. You will not be micro-managed or expected to meet unrealistic deadlines
- As much free coffee, tea, cordial as you can drink
- We reward performance rather than time served - if you do well here you will find plenty of opportunity to progress your career
- Company pension scheme with matched contributions
- Regular company social activities
£15,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience
Must be authorised to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies.