ProVu Communications is an award-winning value-added distributor of Voice over IP technology, we specialise in providing specialist hardware and software throughout the UK ICT Channel working on behalf of some of the world’s leading IP manufacturers.
Due to rapid growth, we are now looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team. Working alongside our Marketing Manager, you will play an important role in the development and implementation of our marketing strategies across both ProVu and our sister company, Alliot Technologies. As an in-house marketing team, this role will be incredibly varied, providing you with a wide range of experience across all mediums. The main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assist with company graphic design requirements using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Plan, create and monitor business Social Media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Assist with the design, planning and co-ordination of regular email campaigns
- Working alongside others to design and develop marketing collateral such as brochures, powerpoint slides and sales aids
- Assist with the organisation of company training events and exhibitions
- Manage stock levels of vendor marketing collateral and literature
- Monitor and report on market trends
- Assist with the preparation of marketing campaigns, working closely with the sales team to ensure our objectives are aligned
- Assist with company website maintenance and development
- General administration as required by the business for all departments
Requirements & Prospects
The kind of person we're looking for…
- We're a small team who achieve great results, we have won multiple industry awards for our marketing - we're looking for someone who has an interest in technology and the a passion to help continue to tell our story to our growing customer base.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to really develop your skills across the whole marketing spectrum, this position is ideal for someone who likes variety and has a can do attitude.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy a challenge and be willing to learn.
You will have:
- 1 - 2 years experience working in Marketing
- Good knowledge of all Social Media platforms
- Excellent IT skills using multiple packages
- A keen eye for design
- Good written communication skills with ability to write engaging content for different audiences
- Ability to work in a team and individually whilst managing your own workload
- A desire to work across a broad range of activities to create compelling, creative campaigns
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of video editing, SEO and HTML coding is desirable, but not a necessity
- Educated to degree level in a related subject
- 5 GCSE's grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
What we offer
We're a small, friendly team who are passionate about the work we do. We pride ourselves as being leaders in our field and strive to provide the very best service we can. We know that our team is one of our core strengths, therefore we look to develop our staff and their careers wherever we can and offer a comfortable, fun environment.
After six months of employment you will enter the company bonus scheme which pays a quarterly bonus based on the performance of both the company and yourself.
- Company bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing up to 23 days per year served)
- We offer fully funded training courses to help you develop, learn and gain accreditations
- A modern, stylish work place in a converted Yorkshire mill
- A great working atmosphere. You will not be micro-managed or expected to meet unrealistic deadlines
- As much free coffee, tea, cordial as you can drink
- We reward performance rather than time served - if you do well here you will find plenty of opportunity to progress your career
- Company pension scheme with matched contributions
- Regular company social activities
£18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience
Must be authorised to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies.