- Sales Administrator Apprentice
Sales Administrator Apprentice
Location: Milnsbridge, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
ProVu Communications is an award-winning value-added distributor of Voice over IP technology. Due to rapid growth, we are now on the lookout for an Sales Administrator Apprentice to join our team.
Working in a busy, friendly environment, the Sales Administrator Apprentice will support our technical sales staff by answering basic customer questions and preparing documents/quotes that can then be passed onto customers.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service via the telephone and email, processing new sales orders and supporting the team on ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will enjoy building rapport with customers primarily on the telephone but sometimes face-to-face and will enjoy learning about technology as this is an integral part of the companies philosophy to have knowledgeable, engaging people.
This role would be well suited to someone looking to work for an innovative and dynamic company that offers long term opportunities for career progression. Your duties will include:
- Working as part of an extremely busy team to provide excellent customer service and represent our brand.
- Processing all new orders within 2 hours of receipt with speed and accuracy.
- Deal with queries relating to orders via telephone and email, providing an excellent customer experience at all times, including pricing, delivery queries, amendments, cancellations, product information, etc.
- Ensure any failed deliveries are notified in a timely manner to customers.
- Assist colleagues with work load during busy periods.
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, customers, sales managers and colleagues in a professional manner; written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Ad hoc project work and any other duties as directed by the Sales Director, Managing Director and the Sales Account Team Leader.
This is a superb opportunity to work as part of a friendly and proactive team. You will be a positive, confident person with a professional and extremely customer-focused approach to working.
In addition, you will have the following:
- Customer service experience
- Strong IT skills
- Fantastic time management skills & ability to prioritise workload
- Great at working to deadlines
- A hard working and enthusiastic attitude
- Highly motivated
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile to resolve issues
- Engaged with technology and enjoy learning
Full on the job training will be provided with time to also complete your apprenticeship qualification. ProVu Communications has long been an advocate of apprenticeships and with an extremely low turnover of employees we have retained our previous apprentices, all of whom are now in full time roles, working as part of our sales and technical teams.
We are a rapidly evolving company with lots of potential and scope for career progression for the right candidate.
How to apply
We are looking to attract individual candidates and will not work with agencies.