- Technical Specialist
£ Package to attract the best + Equity.
ProVu Communications are an award winning leading edge company; a Business to Business market leader in Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) hardware distribution within the UK. ProVu's success is based on offering world class products to the telecoms and IT industry, by a team that are passionate and knowledgeable about the communication business.
ProVu is a profitable and hugely successful company, driven by a young team engaged in rapidly growing the business in a dynamic and challenging environment. They are now looking to appoint a Sales Director who will help to continue to drive this huge success story and work with the current team to continue with their pioneering vision and reputation in the UK as innovative and forward thinking company.
ProVu are based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Occupying newly renovated offices, their total operation is housed within an architecturally rich, textile mill just off the M62 midway between Leeds and Manchester. It is set in the middle of the Pennines, with many desirable and affordable places to live providing an excellent quality of life.
The role will be rewarded with a diverse position, with very significant responsibilities and substantial scope. Reporting to the MD you will be working with a forward thinking and progressive board of directors, helping to shape the future of the business. This role by its nature provides an excellent and visible platform for a rising star to demonstrate their real ability. The requirement is for a commercially minded, dynamic Sales Director to be responsible for supporting existing sales and developing new sales growth. Areas in which you will have responsibility will include:
- Implement a coherent and effective sales strategy
- Develop relationships with existing and new customers
- Identify new target markets
- Manage a small but highly skilled sales team and be an active and dynamic member of the senior management team
- Work closely with all other departments, marketing, finance and technical
- Proven success in rapid sales growth with a good understanding of running a P&L
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and win opportunities
- Track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closure of the sales process
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills with good IT literacy
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Competitive with the desire to be successful in a fast moving environment
- Someone who meets our core values of humility, integrity, loyalty and ambition
- Possess a positive 'can do' attitude and excellent management and leadership skills. Tenacious and resilient with high energy levels. Pacey and flexible style and challenging by nature.
How to apply
Location: Milnsbridge, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Strictly no agencies.