Cisco SPA 8000
The SPA-8000 is a full featured Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for small business enterprises providing enhanced communication services via a broadband connection to the Internet.
The SPA-8000 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is consistently achieved via our advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA8000 is interoperable with common telephony equipment like voicemail, Fax, PBX, and interactive voice response systems.
The SPA-8000 offers all the key features and capabilities with which service providers can provide customized services to their subscribers. The SPA-8000 can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A secure profile upload saves providers the time, expense and hassle of managing and pre-configuring or re-configuring customer premise equipment (CPE) for deployment.
- Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or Fax machines
- Impedance Agnostics - 8 Configurable Settings
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
- Caller ID with Name/Number
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Forwarding: No answer, Busy, All
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Transfer
- Three-way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Call Return
- Call Back on Busy
- Call Blocking with Toll Restriction
- Delayed Disconnect
- Distinctive Ringing - Calling and Called Number
- Off-hook Warning Tone
- Selective/Anonymous Call Rejection
- Touch Tone Phone Keypad Configuration with Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Fax: G.711 Pass Through or Real Time Fax over IP via T.38