LORIX One LoRaWAN Gateway
LORIX One LoRaWAN gateways are specifically designed to be used with LoRaWAN networks. Available with an IP43 or IP65 rating, these small gateways can be installed in a variety of environments both indoors and outdoors and are used to transfer data gathered from deployed sensors with a range of up to 10km in rural areas and up to 3km in urban areas. With an embedded Linux system, the LORIX One can be simply integrated via the cloud, and support various popular networks such as The Things Network and LORIOT, providing you with the ideal gateway for all of your IoT projects.
Read more about LoRaWAN in our sister company, Alliot's blog.
- IP65 Rated (outdoor gateway) or IP43 Rated (indoor gateway)
- Designed to be used on the LoRa network
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps with passive PoE 24V
- Power and data supplied through one cable
- SD-CARD slot to extend/replace the internal flash USB connector
- CPU APM Cortex - A5 600MHz
- RAM 128MBytes DDR2 200MHz
- NAND 256MBytes flash with PMECC
- Compatible with Linux Yocto 4.4
- Base configuration and factory reset prebuilt with: Loriot gateway application, SSH server, Python and Toolchain/Sources completely open
- SX1301 gateway chip SPI based
- 8 channels, 49 demodulators @ 868MHz
- RX Sensitivity: -140dBm
- TX power: 27dBm
- Suitable for temperature between -30° to +55°
- Up to 10km range in rural areas and up to 3km range in urban environments
We are currently in the process of testing a number of compatible products for the LORIX One LoRaWAN gateway, watch this space for more products coming soon!
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- LORIXOne LoRaWAN gateway
- Outdoor IP65 antenna
- Mains adaper with UK,EU,US and AU clips
- RJ45 data and power adapter
- UV resistant cable ties x2
- quick start guide
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.