Netgear ProSAFE GS116LP
16-port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE/PoE+ Switch
The Netgear ProSAFE GS116LP features Gigabit Ethernet ports to offer an unmanaged PoE/PoE+ switch. Ideal for SMB's, this switch offers an upgradeable PoE budget with interchangeable power supplies, enabling users to increase/decrease their PoE budget as required, effectively future-proofing small business networks and budgets.
Each of the 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports support PoE/PoE+, making the GS116LP the ideal switch for deploying devices such as APs, IP cameras, VoIP phones, access control and IoT PoE-powered devices.
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet Copper ports
- Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 32 Gbps
- Up to 8000 MAC address entries
- 76W PoE budget
- Silent fan-less design
- Status LEDs
- Product Dimensions: 286 x 102 x 27 mm
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40 °C
- Netgear lifetime warranty* (2 years for power supply)
See datasheet for more technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Netgear GS116LP switch
- AC adapter
- Wall-mount kit/Rack Mount
- Installation guide
- Resource CD with PC Utility software
- Warranty/support information card
This product comes with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty (2 years on the power supply). Warranty will be handled by manufacturer after 2 years of purchase.