The Panasonic KX-HDV230 HD IP desk phone is the mid range model within Panasonic's HDV series. This phone is designed to bring you exceptional versatility and usability at an economical price.
This business class phone is available in black and white to suit your working environment and personal preference. The HDV230 allows for 6 SIP accounts and comes with 12 programmable memory keys (two page view for a total of 24 functions) these keys are paired with a large LCD display for clear labelling of the functions. In addition to this, up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules KX-HDV20 can be connected allowing up to 224 different functions.
Using ProVu's Provisioning service, this phone can be pre configured with account details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, ProVu's Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution, to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- 2.3" (132x64 pixel) LCD display
- 6 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 24 programmable memory keys with self labelling display and BLF
- Supports up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules
- HD sound with wideband audio
- Full-Duplex speaker phone
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
- Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
- Supports EHS
- Supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or can be power via PSU (KX-A422UK) available to order separately
- 2 stand positions
- Wall mountable
- Available in black and white
View Panasonic KX-HDV230 Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Handset cord
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.