Executive IP Phone with direct, on-device access to the features and capabilities of Microsoft Lync
The Polycom CX700 IP phone delivers remarkable high definition audio quality that provides the ultimate voice communications experience. With its sleek, high-quality handset and its full duplex, hands-free speakerphone, the CX700 IP phone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback.
Polycom and Microsoft Solutions
Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments. Polycom and Microsoft provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions that enables individuals and groups to instantly see, hear, and talk with colleagues around the world. The result is improved collaboration, streamlined operations and faster more informed decisions. Visit www.polycom.com/microsoft to learn more.
- Optimised for Microsoft® LyncTM
- 5.7" amorphous-TFT Active-Matrix Transmissive color LCD
- Embedded Lync client does not require a PC to make calls, gain access to personal contact information, or other advanced features
- High definition, wideband audio for the best possible voice call quality, whether in handset, full duplex speakerphone or headset mode
- Biometric fingerprint reader or on-screen keyboard to personalise the Polycom CX700 speakerphone with individual communications preferences
- Click-to-call functionality with name-based calling from a user's contact list or call logs
- Enhanced incoming call information lets users quickly decide how to handle a caller
- On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts
- Ability to set presence state using the touch screen and a large, bright LED shows your current presence state
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- One year warranty