Polycom VVX 301 and 311
The VVX 300 models are powerful entry-level business media phones delivering high quality voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for today's workers handling a low to moderate volume of calls. The intuitive user interface of the VVX 301/311 makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
The VVX 301 and 311 improves the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 6 SIP accounts
- Backlit 8-level Grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104) resolution
- Two-port Ethernet switch
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports on VVX 301
- 1000Base-TX (Gigabit) available on VVX 311
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- 6 memory keys with BLF
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible - View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Difference between VVX300/VVX310 and VVX301/VVX311 versions
The VVX301 and VVX311 have a new hardware refresh with a different CPU / Memory layout.
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- What are the differences between Polycom’s VVX-0 and VVX-1 models?
- How to Enable ZTP on Polycom Phones
- How to pair the VVX D60 wireless handset with a VVX phone
What's in the box
- VVX301 phone
- Curly cord
- Desktop stand
- Network cable
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty