Polycom VVX 300/301 and 310/311
The VVX 300 models are powerful entry-level business media phones delivering high quality voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for today's workers handling a low to moderate volume of calls. The intuitive user interface of the VVX 300 makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
The VVX 300 improves the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 6 SIP accounts
- Backlit 8-level Grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104) resolution
- Two-port Ethernet switch
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports on VVX 300/301
- 1000Base-TX (Gigabit) available on VVX 310/311
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- 6 memory keys with BLF
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible - View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Difference between VVX300/VVX310 and VVX301/VVX311 versions
The VVX301 and VVX311 have a new hardware refresh with a different CPU / Memory layout.
At some point the VVX300 and VVX310 phones will go end of sale and the VVX301 and VVX311 models will replace these completely.
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- VVX 300 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) Cable - CAT-5E
- Quick Start Guide
- NO PSU this is available to order separately
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty