Polycom VVX 401 and 411
The VVX 401 and 411 are mid-range business media phones delivering high quality voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for front line staff handling a moderate volume of calls. Both the VVX 401 and 411 have generously sized colour displays with an intuitive user interface which makes usability and navigation simple.
These phones help to improve the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 12 SIP accounts
- Backlit 3.5" colour LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Two-port Ethernet switch
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports on VVX 401
- 1000Base-TX (Gigabit) available on VVX 411
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- 12 memory keys with BLF
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible - View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- 1 X USB port (Only on the 411 models)
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Difference between VVX400/VVX410 and VVX401/VVX411 versions
The VVX401 and VVX411 have a new hardware refresh with a different CPU / Memory layout.
The VVX401/411 has a USB port where the 400/410 do not.
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- What are the differences between Polycom’s VVX-0 and VVX-1 models?
- How to Enable ZTP on Polycom Phones
- How to pair the VVX D60 wireless handset with a VVX phone
What's in the box
- VVX401 phone
- Curly cord
- Desktop stand
- Network cable
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty