Polycom VVX 400/401 and 410/411
The VVX 400 is a mid-range business media phone delivering high quality voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for front line staff handling a moderate volume of calls. The VVX 400 has a generously sized colour display with an intuitive user interface which makes usability and navigation simple.
The VVX 400 improves the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 12 SIP accounts
- Backlit 3.5" colour LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Two-port Ethernet switch
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports on VVX 400 and VVX 401
- 1000Base-TX (Gigabit) available on VVX 410 and VVX 411
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- 12 memory keys with BLF
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible - View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- 1 X USB port (Only on the VVX 401 and VVX 411 models)
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Difference between VVX400/VVX410 and VVX401/VVX411 versions
The VVX401 and VVX411 have a new hardware refresh with a different CPU / Memory layout.
The VVX401/411 has a USB port where the 400/410 do not.
At some point the VVX400 and VVX410 phones will go end of sale and the VVX401 and VVX411 models will replace these completely.
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- VVX 400 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) Cable - CAT-5E
- Quick Start Guide
- NO PSU this is available to order separately
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty