Polycom VVX 501
The VVX 501 is a powerful business media phone which delivers HD voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for busy managers and knowledge workers who need a powerful, yet intuitive expandable office phone that helps them stay connected. The VVX 501 has a large high resolution colour, touch screen display which is easy to navigate and use.
The VVX 501 improves the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 16 SIP accounts
- Touch screen 3.5" TFT LCD colour display (320 x 240) resolution. 4:3 aspect ratio
- Screen saver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Dual USB ports for media and storage
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch - 10/100/1000Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible - View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- USB headset support
- Compatible with the VVX add-on camera
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Difference between VVX500 and VVX501 versions
The VVX501 has a new hardware refresh with a different CPU / Memory layout.
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- What are the differences between Polycom’s VVX-0 and VVX-1 models?
- How to Enable ZTP on Polycom Phones
- How to pair the VVX D60 wireless handset with a VVX phone
What's in the box
- VVX 501 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) Cable - CAT-5E
- Quick Start Guide
- NO PSU this is available to order separately
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty