Polycom VVX 601
The VVX 601 is a high performance business media phone which delivers HD voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for busy corporate executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive expandable office phone that helps them stay connected. The VVX 601 has a large high resolution colour, touch screen display which is easy to navigate and use.
The VVX 601 improves the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 16 SIP accounts
- Touch screen 4.3in LCD (480x272 pixel) resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Screen saver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Dual USB ports for media and storage
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch - 10/100/1000Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Local call recording
- Headset compatible - View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- USB headset support
- Compatible with the VVX add-on camera
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Difference between VVX600 and VVX601 versions
The VVX601 has a new hardware refresh with a different CPU / Memory layout. At some point the VVX600 phone will go end of sale and the VVX601 model will replace this completely.
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- What are the differences between Polycom’s VVX-0 and VVX-1 models?
- How to Enable ZTP on Polycom Phones
- How to pair the VVX D60 wireless handset with a VVX phone
What's in the box
- VVX601 phone
- Curly cord
- Desktop stand
- Network cable
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty