ProTalk SIP Slimline RFID
The ProTalk Slim RFID IP doorphone is an integrated system complete with one push button, a camera and 125kHz miniature RFID reader module integrated inside. Besides the standard functionality of the ProTalk Slim IP doorphone the RFID model enables people to use EM Marin or HID proximity cards and key fobs for door entry access control.
The reader module is available in two versions:
- AREM 57U-EM reader module
With this module the Slim RFID IP doorphone is used in a stand alone mode and for access control only. Programming of the cards is via a master card and for up to 748 users, EM Marin or HID cards or key fobs.
- MREM 57U-EM reader module
With this reader module the Slim RFID IP doorphone can be used as a network version where you can store and archive all movement events. It is also possible to connect a external IP camera and record all images plus it is possible to network up to 32 RFID doorphone reader modules using a standard serial bus. For programming of the system a Apslan RS485 Ethernet converter is required to connect the RFID reader to an Ethernet network and record all movement data.
There is also the standalone access control unit avaliable
They can be deployed as:
- Office door phone with on-site or hosted IP-PBX, full access control
- Remote site entry over Internet
- Apartment/flat intercom with door access control
Support & Downloads
- A detailed product description of the RFID from Techfass
- Techfass REM 57u - Data Sheet (PDF)
- Use of APSLAN communication converter
- Solution layout for MREM 57U-EM reader
- AREM 57U-EM reader - User Guide (PDF)
- YouTube Demonstration Video
- View all Slim SIP door entry units - comparison table
- Firmware Releases
- Pop-Up program for Windows
- Door Entry Locking Components - We supply a wide range of door locking components. Enabling our resellers and installers to offer a complete door entry solution.