Sangoma H Series Wireless Headsets
Sangoma's H series of wireless headsets enable flexible communication with a call handling range of up to 120 metres. Utilising DECT technology, the H-series provides superior sound quality along with up to 8 hours talk time for all day use.
The Sangoma H-Series wireless headsets are available to purchase in two variants depending on the users' requirements. The H10 headset is designed for use with Sangoma's D/S series IP phones. With the H10, users are able to answer calls directly from their headset with the use of an EHS30 adapter.
For users looking for a wireless headset to use alongside IP phones and softphone clients, the H20 can accommodate both. Designed to take advantage of the Switchvox desktop softphone and Zulu softphone for FreePBX/PBXact, the H20 can be directly connected to your computer/laptop and IP desk phones for superb quality audio and video calls.
- Superb audio quality with DSP noise reduction; echo cancellation; tone control; wideband and narrowband audio
- Battery talk time up to 8 hours
- Battery standby time: at least 36 hours
- DECT range up to 120 metres
- LED visual indicator for call status
- Desk phone connections: RJ-11 for handset connection, RJ-45 for EHS Aux connection
- Standard USB connection for connecting to a PC (H20)
- Compatible handsets include: S206, S305, S406, S505, S705, D60, D62, D65 and D80.
- Choice of wearing style:
- Headband and ear hook
- Long boom arm
View full list of technical specifications: