Sangoma ISDN BRI Cards
For many SMB's and SOHO businesses across Europe, BRI telephone lines are still the primary method of accessing the PSTN. For over a decade, Sangoma has been providing the highest quality BRI Interface boards for connecting Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, 3CX and many proprietary phone systems to the PSTN.
A500: 2-24 port Scalable S/T BRI
The A500 series is a scalable solution that can expand from 2-24 ports of BRI. This solution can be built from scratch or upgraded based on your unique requirements. The A500 consists of a RemoraTM BRI daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The RemoraTM BRI card has three sockets, each of which can accept an S/T BRI module. One S/T BRI module has two S/T four wire interfaces, which support TE or NT modes of operation. Changing modes requires no jumpers - simply invert the module. Up to three additional RemoraTM daughter boards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A500 assembly. These are connected to the A500 by a special backplane bus connector.
- A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels
- Optimised DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monsynch or bisynch
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSwitchTM, and Yate as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications
Contact the ProVu sales team for SKU order codes.
Support & Downloads
- A series products carry lifetime warranty on parts and labour (with product registration)
- All Sangoma boards come with a 30-day "no questions asked" returns policy when purchased through ProVu