Sangoma Vega 100G
E1/T1 Digital Media Gateway
The Vega 100 VoIP gateway connects digital telephony equipment to IP networks. Each unit comes configured with capacity for 30 simultaneous calls. This unit cannot be expanded beyond 30 simultaneous calls. (Need more calls? Take a look at the Vega 200)
The available Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) makes the Vega 100 the most resilient gateway in its class. In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the Vega gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connected directly to the PSTN. In addition, the use of the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool makes the Vega 100 the easiest to provision gateway on the market.
Each E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 100 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. This configuration provides no disruption to the configuration of existing equipment, flexibility & choice for call routing.
- The Vega 100 VoIP Gateway is the most resilient single-span gateway in its price class
- Fixed configuration of 30 VoIP calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local survivability
- Available SRES and SNAP support
- Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing
- Emergency PSTN backup
- Voice, fax and modem Support
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions: 270mm(W) x 155mm(D) x 43mm(H) - Rackmount ears supplied: 107mm
- Qualified for Microsoft® Lync 2013 and Skype for Business 2015
Open, Non-Proprietary Interfaces
The Vega 100 gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
- ETSI ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
All Vega gateways can support SIP & T.38 FAX.
The Vega 100 gateway has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.