The Sennheiser Speakerphone series offers a range of compact, portable speakerphones which have been designed to provide scalable conferencing solutions for business professionals. Available with a USB and/or 3.5mm jack connection, these play and talk speakers can be easily connected to both softphone/PC and mobile phones. With the flexibility to handle calls for 1 to 12 participants, the Speakerphone series offers an outstanding communication experience for both callers and listeners, plus with up to 20 hours talk time, users are reassured that they will not be caught out mid-call.
Ideal for busy professionals on the move, the Speakerphones can also be utilised for listening to music with Sennheiser's renowned sound quality - giving users a high quality, flexible device.
Supplied with a 2 year warranty as standard, Sennheiser operate a no quibble guarantee and aim to rectify any issues within 24 hours, giving you added peace of mind.
- Quick connectivity:
- SP 10: Softphone/PC via USB
- SP 20: Softphone/PC via USB and Mobile phone or tablet via 3.5mm
- SP 220: Softphone/PC via USB and Mobile phone or tablet via 3.5mm (only one of the speaker units will be in use when connected via 3.5mm)
- Sennheiser Voice Clarity for wideband audio
- Echo cancellation
- Call management (answer/end, volume, mute)
- Compact and portable design with tailored carry case
- Built-in rechargeable battery on the SP 20 and 220 models:
- Long talk time - up to 20 hours
- LED battery status indicators
- Fast charging just 2 1/2 hours via USB cable
- Certified Skype for Business variants available
- Two years manufacturers warranty
View full list of technical specifications: